Sort by in library, yeah i know!

I asked this before from you long ago in Twitter i think, why do you guys don't add the feature to display or sort our Manga in the library (My follows) like the feature (Sort/Order by) which found in open filters in search section. Or something like that.

Many of us don't like that random sort of things which our Manga collection looks like, i prefer if i could sort my Manga collection by

- Recently added, so the newest Manga/Manhwa always on top. Which i prefer, makes it easy to reach.

(-i'am not talking about the recently added chapter, i mean sort it by recently added manga to my collection in my library. I'am not talking about any chapters here, the manga itself.. The time i add/follow it or The time that the manga itself added to MangaDex database which easier -).

Some prefer

• Title Ascending/Descending
  • Highest Rating
  • Most Follows
  • Year Ascending/Descending

Last edited:
Upvote 1
Contributor
Recently added, so new one always on top
It's wrong to think it would work like you want because the recently added filter is for recently added chapter in all the languages...

Also, I would like to add a filter highest/lowest rating that I gave...

No, i'am not talking about the recently added chapter, i mean sort it by recently added manga to my collection in my library. I'am not talking about any chapters here, the manga itself.. The time i add/follow it. or The time that the manga itself added to MangaDex database which easier.
It's wrong to think it would work like you want because the recently added filter is for recently added chapter in all the languages...

Also, I would like to add a filter highest/lowest rating that I gave...,

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Man, I'd love that. Especially the ability to sort series by amount of chapters in a specific language. That way I could start with reading the shortest stuff first and make significant progress with my backlog.

Users who are viewing this thread