Library Sorting - BY TITLE

I have no idea how the MangaDex reader sorts a library, but the current set up SUX. What I do know is that the (apparently) utterly random and nonsensical sort order that is currently being used for libraries is absolutely meaningless to anyone who wants to keep their collection of manga in an orderly manner.

Seriously, sorting by title should be the default sorting of any library. I shouldn't have to manually scroll through X number of pages to find a title I want to read. A sort by author and a sort by artist would be useful, and I could see a sort by genre, or sort by publication date, but let's at least get the titles straightened out.

Thanks!

OH! And while your dev team is at it - Add a tracking cookie or whatever, so that it marks that dadgum Scammer Warning page as "read", and doesn't pop that up every single time you sign in to your account. It can't be that hard.

Upvote 3
File Attacher
Staff
Super Moderator
OH! And while your dev team is at it - Add a tracking cookie or whatever, so that it marks that dadgum Scammer Warning page as "read", and doesn't pop that up every single time you sign in to your account. It can't be that hard.
That already exists, in the local storage however, so stop clearing your site data all the time.

Just double checked in an incognito tab, showed up the first time but not the second time i logged in.

That already exists, in the local storage however, so stop clearing your site data all the time.

Just double checked in an incognito tab, showed up the first time but not the second time i logged in.
I clear cookies, cache and history periodically, and I expect to re-log and get the warning after doing that. I don't clear my site data after a single session, it's not necessary since I typically use a private window.

But even when I am using a regular tab, in Firefox, if I log out (not just close the tab), and come back later, I get the Scammer Warning. Ditto in the private window.

Dex-chan lover
I clear cookies, cache and history periodically, and I expect to re-log and get the warning after doing that. I don't clear my site data after a single session, it's not necessary since I typically use a private window.
probably some plugin is interfering with local storage, the last time I saw the warning was on December when my main PC OS drive died and I replaced it, I also use an old laptop and the warning is not visible since the original login warning like a year ago.

Users who are viewing this thread