have quick buttons to main pages

Dex-chan lover
right now, to get to updates, library, etc you need to click into the side bar (is that what it's called?) to see the button. it could be a minor improvement to have buttons leading straight to the library/updates/etc next to the current menu button, and pressing the menu button will still show the less-used pages in full.

Upvote 0
Dex-chan lover
The Progressive Web App (PWA) for MangaDex kind of solved that issue here, I believe 🤔
(Reference picture below)
Manga-Dex-PWA.jpg

The buttons are all at the bottom of the screen. Home, Feed, Search, Social and Library.
They are all just a tap away.

And it's not that hard to navigate on PC either.
Unless it's different experience for me, cause how much I am used to it by now 😅

Dex-chan lover
The Progressive Web App (PWA) for MangaDex kind of solved that issue here, I believe 🤔
(Reference picture below)
Manga-Dex-PWA.jpg

The buttons are all at the bottom of the screen. Home, Feed, Search, Social and Library.
They are all just a tap away.

And it's not that hard to navigate on PC either.
Unless it's different experience for me, cause how much I am used to it by now 😅
btw, the bottom row buttons almost always disappear for me after I go back from forums when opening it from main page
(not opening forum from a chapter)

I think it's either the display size or fixed scrolling problem, because when I go back from forum that way, the whole app shifted down so perfectly that the buttons row disappear from my zenfone10
(may be scrolling problem because I need to scroll way down to access it)

it wasn't such a big deal for me, which tempted me to just not report it 😬

Dex-chan lover
btw, the bottom row buttons almost always disappear for me after I go back from forums when opening it from main page
(not opening forum from a chapter)

I think it's either the display size or fixed scrolling problem, because when I go back from forum that way, the whole app shifted down so perfectly that the buttons row disappear from my zenfone10
(may be scrolling problem because I need to scroll way down to access it)

it wasn't such a big deal for me, which tempted me to just not report it 😬
This is a new one. My first time hearing about such a thing.

You could still send a report. Cause I have a feeling, your device or at least, the version of your device wasn't included in the list of devices MangaDex team have worked on.
Like it could be that, your device got screen larger resolution than an average device 🤔

I could be entirely wrong here and it is in fact a bug 😅

Still, I suggest either contacting to the staff or mention your issue in the reports :bocchiwave:

Dex-chan lover
This is a new one. My first time hearing about such a thing.

You could still send a report. Cause I have a feeling, your device or at least, the version of your device wasn't included in the list of devices MangaDex team have worked on.
Like it could be that, your device got screen larger resolution than an average device 🤔

I could be entirely wrong here and it is in fact a bug 😅

Still, I suggest either contacting to the staff or mention your issue in the reports :bocchiwave:
haha, ok
I'll do it later

Users who are viewing this thread