Soshite Kaede wa Hanayaka ni Saku - Ch. 21

Group Leader
Sorry, I got a little confused at page 11.

Both lines "Lady Fuuka is in critical condition, Yae." and "Kumi..." belong to Saki. I should have used different font.
So, Kumi is a maido and Yae is a teacher.

I'm gonna fix that one and other minor mistakes , and some big ones (15-16ch.) once this title is finished. Probably.

??? How'd she prop herself up to slice her father and look down upon him?

So how did she survive that.. like she would lost a lot of blood 🩸 and die, but how is she still alive after so much..

Don’t me that her father stopped blood from bleeding, because why would he do that if he Intends to kill her from the start.

Dex-chan lover
Again, it is fucking impossible that she is alive from having 3 limbs cut off with no anesthesia. She would have bled out in minutes, way faster then her dad could cut off more limbs.

Dex-chan lover
@majere616 I don't think Dowman Sayman is edgy. That's who he is. He makes weird shit and enjoys it. He'll write whatever insanity he feels like writing, and give it a nonsensical ending, reader be damned. That's why people like his work, because it's just raw artistic intent, with no fucks given about a well-developed story line. When you read his work, you're taking a journey through his mind. That's the appeal. Don't take it so seriously, because he certainly doesn't.

Group Leader
Apparently she had two left hands for a panel or two lol, confused me

Fed-Kun's army
Hey tutors, it would've been cool if y'all could've come maybe like half a day earlier? when her limbs were still intact? that would've been cool thx

Users who are viewing this thread