Soshite Kaede wa Hanayaka ni Saku

Dex-chan lover
I will definitely be following this going forward. Guess something further forward in the story is what gives it the Yuri tag but I could see how it gets there.

Dex-chan lover
Love the art style and how the two protagonists complete each other.

Checked the raws, no romance in sight. There's a few teases here and there but that's it.

Dex-chan lover
Dis shit's fucked up, yo. Everyone messed up in the head in all different ways.
*hits follow*

Dex-chan lover
oh man I'm at chapter 8 now and I'm starting to understand the feeling I wasn't sure I was getting from this manga

It's a restricting fluffyness; it feels like something unknown+unsettling is choking the air out of me but I'm getting the comfort adorableness from these two cuties.

I gotta say props to the author like damn dude I don't think I've ever gotten a mix of those two feelings at all from any other story and with such intensity as well🤨🤔👍

Well this was unexpected...
It's all depressingly dark, wholesome, and heartwarming at the same time. And somehow it blends those all together really well. 10/10 for me it does it's concept well and the comedy is good too.

HOLY CRAP ITS BAAAAACK!!! honestly, was a little confused, thing escalated quickly, but nevertheless it was pretty good!

I feel like a lot more people would read this if the cover was different. Like if they used vol 9 cover.

More wholesome than expected!

Users who are viewing this thread