Soubi Seisakukei Cheat de Isekai wo Jiyuu ni Ikite Ikimasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.1

Dex-chan lover
@Drefeliz13 she definitely slapped her ass: in the previous picture she is deliberately rising her skirt to do so...

"My Ankles doing great!" Lifts up skirt and slaps her thigh...lol

Double-page supporter
if MC was a furry - he'd be all set for life 😂

Dex-chan lover
> Meyer is worried to the point she was acting like a waifu that will be left behind at home cause husband-san is going to work.
If she really that worried, then take responsibility and act like a true waifu now !!!!

> MC on the station gate delivering the supplies.
What are those crates? That was glued right?
Theres no way that the crates will not fall in that kind of arrangement specially on the rough road....

> Ignis shows her ankle, im looking at her thigh and i realize looking at the wrong body parts 10 seconds later...

> I think i like the girls of this series.
I kinda like them because they were dress on and no revealing skin, specially the bewbs.
Comparing to other isekai manga that the girls over there are like wearing bikini armor.
Whenever i saw girls on this series, i kind of excited what kind of attire will be suit to them specially when it comes to dating attire (like one piece white dress, with hat)

Aggregator gang
this girl is gonna latch on to him and leech. at least the merchant is a good relationship through business but the mage is really just useless so far and doesn't contribute other than her being a bitch at times and asking for stuff.

"Healing clinic is like hospital: the more money you have, the better treatment you get."

Oof.

Users who are viewing this thread