Soubi Seisakukei Cheat de Isekai wo Jiyuu ni Ikite Ikimasu

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I've read a chapter where he comes clean about his powers.

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123 Enlighten me. I would actually like to know why you rate it so highly.

To me (spoiler for rating rant)
a 10 is unique and perfect. A 9 is like a 10 but just not quite perfect. An 8 is above average and generally good. A 7 is the generic average. 6 and below, are determined by grade of quality below average.

@AAASSS1

Google - "Sobi Seisaku Kei Chi to De Isekai Wo Jiyu Ni Ikiteikimasu" novel

Looks like there's at least 2 volumes of a light novel. Couldn't see anything about a web novel though I suspect there probably is/was one.

Why the fuck did he tell them he had an item box? What the actual fuck? Is his IQ 0???????
This beyond pisses me off how can he be that stupid

Supporter
@Dommelien
If he's dead it wouldn't matter. Panic actions trumps all 'reason' from a third perspective. He definitely looks incredibly dumb from his recent actions, just off and choosing a random group to hire without even looking over capabilities. Before I thought he was being smart by not trusting the first person he met, now he just looks like a paranoid idiot.

Group Leader
@Dommelien
Put yourself in his shoes. He's got virtually no combat or magic ability. It's five against one. If he didn't give them anything or not enough, they would have killed him on the spot. And there's still the chance they'd kill him anyway even if he gave them a mountain of gold, since they can't take the chance of him telling the local authorities.
They don't know his name nor how to find him so they lost their chance with him. And there's a chance that the king might learn about his whereabouts and send his army in to retrieve him.
We're not talking about a perfect hero. We're talking about a 29-year-old shut-in gamer who's going to make some errors.

> 10 is unique and perfect. A 9 is like a 10 but just not quite perfect. An 8 is above average and generally good. A 7 is the generic average. 6 and below, are determined by grade of quality below average.

On a rating of 1 to 10, how can 7 be "generic average"? Especially when the rating system already specified: (7) Good; (6) Fine; (5) Average...

Dex-chan lover
@ashardalon I think people who like the series will bring the average up from 5, but people who would really hate it won’t bother rating or reading especially if the series is innocuous. Usually I find that average mangas are at about a 7-6 and a series has to be really atrocious or poorly translated to fall into the 5 and below range.

Dex-chan lover
@ashardalon similar to what gum_rummy said. For one reason or another 7 is more or less the average manga (or in this case isekai) rating. Is it sewed? Yes. Why? don't know; just is. Ratings for any manga should have a bell curve with the peak being close to the average. Judging by the distribution graph on this manga it is heavily skewed by ppl rating 10 rather then a more accurate rating.

His merchant-waifu is fairly refreshing, a normal-height flat-chested adult woman, with some slight gyaru aesthetic.

Users who are viewing this thread