Soubi Seisakukei Cheat de Isekai wo Jiyuu ni Ikite Ikimasu

Contributor
I uploaded the LN covers (as Volume 0 covers) to use until someone finds the manga's covers, and I replaced the original series image with the cleaned up version.

god damn im tired of Isekai Manga doing the "japanned food is best" cliche. Its always the same stupid reaction "its delicious!" as if they have no other expression, always top notch food. what the fuck is the point of an isekai if they have home world food stuff there? It's almost always Yakatori! Also, Pochi? ive lost count on how many there are with some dog mascot with the "pochi" name because they cant be bothered to be creative. God these are getting more and more shallow by every new book. Honestly, how many times do you find a book that goes with the same 3 cliches and you never see any updates again?

Don't bother with rating on this site, esp when it concerns Isekai.
It's just a bunch of same group of people who lost their capability of remembering numbers aside from "1" that whenever they saw the Isekai tags the OCD kicks in.

also,
>god damn im tired of Isekai Manga whiner doing the "japanned food is best" cliche whine. Its always the same stupid reaction as if they have no other expression, always whine about jp manga have jp food .what the fuck is the point of an isekai whining when the whining topic has been discussed hundred of times by other people.God these are getting more and more shallow by every new whining. Honestly, how many times do you find a whiner that goes with the same 3 whining cliches and you still see them whining about the same cliche whining again?

Ftfy,yw.

Contributor
god damn im tired of Isekai Manga doing the "japanned food is best" cliche. Its always the same stupid reaction "its delicious!" as if they have no other expression, always top notch food. what the fuck is the point of an isekai if they have home world food stuff there? It's almost always Yakatori! Also, Pochi? ive lost count on how many there are with some dog mascot with the "pochi" name because they cant be bothered to be creative. God these are getting more and more shallow by every new book. Honestly, how many times do you find a book that goes with the same 3 cliches and you never see any updates again?
Is this the birth of a new copypasta copysoba? Copyramen?

mangadex sure love isekai, decent 7 ratings when I see regular decent mangas with 5-6 here.

Group Leader
Comes for the isekai (not matter how shitty it is), stays for the cute kobold.

Supporter
I think something was missed in translation, like the names of the people on that Menu panel.

"Someone I knew died."

Who's someone?

Chapter 8.1 be like:

"Slimes started raining from the sky"

Player killed 100 sewer slime !

King Slime has awoken!

Dex-chan lover
Man, you'd think that they'd actively breed sewer slimes in captivity, since they'll eat all your waste no questions asked.

@glscarves @Christopher pretty sure it was the party that he was a part of before, that something of Wind.

Users who are viewing this thread