Souboutei Must be Destroyed - Vol. 21 Ch. 200 - Rage Charges In

Power Uploader
That final scene is super-crazy. I mean, is this all an illusion by Shino?

I think, rather, that this is some 4D-chess Deido is playing to make Kurenai credible. If Kurenai attacks them to protect him, they'll think she's been controlled by the invaders/Deido. So Deido's attacking her so they'll believe she is not possessed… and thus won't attack her, and might believe what she has to say. Shino's lot maybe have fallen for it in the hope this will get Deido killed for sure (for attacking Kurenai) and added the girl to give them less time to think.

Now, I wonder what Deido is on about, telling Kurenai that it's only a "theory" his death will open up the paintings? He was the one who told her that!

Fed-Kun's army
@Kendama it might just be an alien in his form trying to kill her and then escape to make them more likely to kill him on sight later. Or maybe it just looks like he's attacking her and is actually trying to help her (like if an alien got inside her).

As for the "theory" thing, I think he's countering "you absolutely can't die" with "I'm pretty sure I'm gonna die."

Dex-chan lover
deido definitely was the one who killed all those soldiers though, right?
in the modern day, i mean

Group Leader
@Groomp

Yes, Deido is still a mass-murderer.

He just isn't responsible for *most* of the horrible stuff in Souboutei.

Power Uploader
@MisterSteak Ironically, though, one could argue that every single person who was murdered inside Souboutei, the soldiers included, was trespassing and Deido was in his right to protect himself and his property. Just playing devil's advocate here.

The exceptions are the brides, who were lured in by Deido. And I suppose those taken in by the paintings Oujin delivered. I think they are the sole cases that make him irredeemable.

Dex-chan lover
I find it funny a tablet is considered a lesser prize than a notepad, and that a pair of binoculars is worth more than a whole ass GoPro.

Users who are viewing this thread