Souboutei Must be Destroyed - Vol. 21 Ch. 202 - Stalemate

Fed-Kun's army
So he got saved by his art buddy, wonder how he'll feel once Takoha breaks the news about him planning to paint all over his work.

Arrgh, why can't Kurenai just tell everything like it is? She spent so many words on useless information! Even if the others wouldn't have listened - we'd see her trying her best and not scrambling for words like a fool. Why is it only Takoha who's allowed to use his words effectively?

Group Leader
@RayS

What else could she have said...? She said the invaders will come to Souboutei through the paintings if Deido dies, which is exactly what she knows. Though I can't really blame everyone else either because these last two chapters are all happening in the span of like 5 seconds and they're being rushed by the Shino side.

Also, Takoha *doesn't* know what Kurenai knows. As far as he's concerned, Deido should be killed. But I'm guessing his advantage here is gonna be having the presence of mind to hear Kurenai and at least shock the rest of the group for a second by appearing. Which could be enough to clear their minds of their blind rage.

@MisterSteak She could have said that Deido's entourage wants him killed to hasten the summoning of aliens. She knows that much. If she tried and it didn't work, then it would mean the team's emotions really are affected beyond reasoning. Maybe it could also make Takoha's following speech a higher accomplishment.
Or she could have at least tried to point out that the team's exposing their backs to an enemy.
I think it would be better than "oh no, I just feel it won't work".

Dex-chan lover
That's a really fun parallel between "Souboutei must be destroyed" and "Deido must be killed".

Also damn, that tunnel didn't just put them in the entrance to the center of the building, it put them right in the smack-dab center. How convenient.

Users who are viewing this thread