Souda, Baikoku Shiyou: Tensai Ouji no Akaji Kokka Saisei Jutsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.5 - Extra 1

Group Leader
Sorry for the delay, I had a food poisoning and I couldn't edit...
Do you like the idea of creating a Discord server of the scan?

Can you help me with a donation so that I can go live in my partner's city or make trips to look for a job, from here:
ko-fi.com/OrchidOfMoon
patreon.com/MoonOrchid

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter: Ninim is so cute, too bad they discriminate against her people iirc

Ninim is adorable and half the reason to read this. Thanks for the extra chapter

The discrimination against her people is mostly in the western part of the continent; in the protag's kingdom and for the most part the empire it's not that bad from what I remember.

Dex-chan lover
Adorable. I really hope that there is some sort of progression in their relationship. Watching the MC take over the world by mistake seems like it is inevitable, so there isn't really any tension. Their relationship though is something that we can't be sure if it will ever change so progress on that front would be hype and exciting.

@GoldenGummy I don't think there will be. The tag Romance isn't there and usually in mangas like those, even when the relationship part is small, it counts as Romance but idk we'll see. (I also want it though)

Fed-Kun's army
Ninim best girl! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can' wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Cute chapter.

Also, good luck with the job situation! I'm a student looking for a job, too, and it's stressful.

Users who are viewing this thread