Souei Sousho - Ch. 32.5 - Announcement

woah that's quick. it was fun though!! really good premise, hope it gets wrapped up properly (though even now it feels a little rushed)

WHAAAAAAAAAAT 4 CHAPTERS LEFT 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

Supporter
Not really shocking It was cancelled, the stakes have been pretty low and the emperors motifs always lacked more depth

Dex-chan lover
Ah, a shame. I was enjoying this one. Oh well, I would rather it be short and sweet than drawn out beyond recognition.

Dex-chan lover
it has the potential to be a great series like Magi, but i think it lacks depth. the reason wasn't entirely explored, even though there are many paths for sustainability. sui en's involvement with kansei was too late in the game; it was a shame because they could be a great trio!

Dex-chan lover
:(

Used to good manga that I'm invested in getting axed, but this one hurts.

Contributor
:fml: It goes the way of all the at least mildly above average manga I actually enjoy go

Dex-chan lover
The series ran in WSS, but was moved to Webry biweekly after a hiatus due to Funamoto not having enough assistants to continue a weekly serialization. That hiatus really hurt it just like the Volleyball romcom series. I think this author has a really good chance to comeback and thrive big time

Dex-chan lover
ONLY 4?🥲
Well thanks for taking us so far. Its been a great ride.

Users who are viewing this thread