Souei Sousho - Ch. 33 - Battle

Dex-chan lover
Really digging the action here, I wonder if the author introduced these types of scenes earlier, the manga would've had a better reception (if the author is not ending it in his own terms).

I also wonder what exactly Myou meant when he said Kansei's just like his father, maybe more attitude then looks in this case.

Thank you very much for the scanlation.

Dex-chan lover
Every time i read this chapter, the scenes of the princess fighting were always really cool (she's particularly my fav character lol). Thks for the translation~
Really digging the action here, I wonder if the author introduced these types of scenes earlier, the manga would've had a better reception (if the author is not ending it in his own terms).
I also think the same. Maybe the mangaka didn't do this because he thought the story would have a different direction? After all, they live in a palace and the "protagonist" is the crown prince. I believe that sales were not good and they decided not to expand the plot (the manga art is in analog and there is an assistant expense), as many characters introduced at the beginning were not developed (Master En, other princes, Kaku Ka and the other empresses, the emperor himself and the sorcerer)~:qq:

Dex-chan lover
Man, I don't want this manga to end. I've gotten so attached to it and the translations are wonderful.
Been blessed ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread