Soukyuu no Ariadne - Vol. 11 Ch. 105 - Red Arm Gladias

Fed-Kun's army
Looks like Hazan might indeed have to start over from scratch if he can't use lunar photons the same way.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay theory time. Lacile's grampa is one of the three heroes and Gladias' former companion.

Double-page supporter
On the first page the illusion is just like Dio... Also, I do have some expectations for Caligula's being pissed = Teresa's being pissed.

On a side note, my guess is that Barbaros is looking for Lacile's grandpa, who was also one of the 2 other heroes: Sieg or Arialdo. OR he's looking for someone related to Leana... Anyway, looks like he is the final boss of this manga.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
"I'm leave while my weakass minions try do something and lose" - Gladias
Um ok

Double-page supporter
@bobbyboi Many Thanks for the new chapter and for all you and your group has done for this series. Since you're doing the thing of fixing the 2-page spreads that Cyan Stream previously did, does this mean Soukyuu Scans is going to go back and do their own release of Chapters 1-15?

Group Leader
@DPLBatoDex

Probably not. Everything aside from the double spreads isn't too bad in their release and I would rather work on new chapters.

Lacile's grandpa is Sieg.

Chapters 113 to 119 confirm this. These are the chapters when Lacile's flashback happens during the raws.

You can read the raws up at Lhscans btw, which is where I read them[/spoiler]

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread