Soukyuu no Ariadne - Vol. 12 Ch. 113 - Recollection

Group Leader
I just want to make a little note that "gramps" (じいさん or Jii-san) and Sieg (ジークさん or Jiiku-san) are very identical names. It's a little nuance that plays a lot better in the native language and the connection for Lacile probably wouldn't have been made if they weren't so similar sounding.

Wow, just went back to the first chapter to check, and this was planned since the very beginning. The plot is starting to come together

Dex-chan lover
double chapter yay! thanks !

could it be original carrier use their lifespan as power source?

So laciles grandpa was one of the heroes... Makes sense why he was hiding in the mountains with lacile.

And lol at gladias saying what we were all thinking when lacile got saved by the power of friendship

Dex-chan lover
So Gramps, aka Sieg, aged a lot faster because of something? Or perhaps he transfered some of his power to Lacile? We will now that Soon­

Thanks for the chapter.

Just 10 more chapters to go, before the scans finally catch up to the raws.

@shinjikun10

Indeed one of those kids with Sieg is actually Leana, the other is her twin sister. The biggest twist though is both Leana and her sister are actually the daughters of King Barbaros.

Either the manga is so good it has a HxH status (doesnt matter its place in the TOC, its so good and we're keeping it) or its really about to reach its end very soon. It has been WEEKS the manga is in the last place. I mean, not last place actually, because the last place is for a gag manga. It has been this way for years now.

@RafaelGalindo

Next chapter in the raws said it was getting a color page due to the readers liking the recent chapters and it's starting a new arc, so I'm pretty sure this just gets the veteran treatment. And there a few more series under it besides the gag manga most weeks lately (I'd expect ZKC to end before Ariadne does). I think it just doesn't get pushed by the magazine a lot because its a slowish battle shonen

Users who are viewing this thread