Soukyuu no Ariadne - Vol. 13 Ch. 127 - Greatest Military Power

I am just wondering on why August betrayed her comrades and country for. I mean what's her reasoning for doing so.

Anyways the scans are now just 1 chapter away from catching up to the raws. The raws are currently at chapter 128 btw.

Aaaaaaaaah, the story is finally picking up to hopefully the first major arc of many more amazing ones!

Banned
What are the chances those are the corpsed of lost 11 modified into combat droid

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for all these translations, it’s gonna suck when we finally catch up though :(

Dex-chan lover
@Baksz my guess is those photon carriers is lucille and the gang. And leana is being held captive so august is helping them for leana's sake.
Btw i think there's the leana of the now, and leana 10years in the future. Both exist on the same timeline.

@IKopecek

Yes, this comes out weekly since its published in Weekly Shounen Sunday magazine. According to the raws for chapters 128, chapter 129 should be released this Wednesday.

So by the end of next Sunday, chapters 128 and 129 should be both scanned. Assuming we get chapters released on both Tuesday and Sunday like normal.

@Mogima

I thought that the Leana from the future, is the one that is currently travelling with Lacile.

Cuz wasn't it stated in previous chapters that the main reason she went back in time was to hoping to undo or prevent what her father did to the Founding Light. I believe that Leana is trying to prevent the other 12 non human races from going extinct.

Dex-chan lover
@Baksz we know from the early chapter when lacile and leana left, pipi and meme(lol) is also there. so it is possible for 2 of the same person to exist in the same timeline.
by that logic, the current leana and laccile duo can wait until 10 years in the future, go up to ariadne(stay in the city when the landmass go YEET), and exist at the same time as the current leana.
yes the reason she went back is to fuck up her father. but there's no guarantee it will succeed. maybe they fail and now they want to help the current lacille and co.

and yes, by that logic, they can make the lost 11 army.

to clarify, according to my theory, there's 3 set timeline.
1. laccile, pipi, and meme, etc2 timeline. the original
2. leana and ariadne knight's(10 year into the future who hopped down).
currently the party is a mix of these 2. and the intruder in this chapter, in my opinion is:
3. future lacille, leana, and lost 11 (the current party who failed went up to ariadne)

Group Leader
@Mogima in addition, Lacile is actually dead in future timeline

Unknown if she has enough knowledge to find the lost 10 without him.

@YyAoMmIi

I doubt if Leana couple find any of the Lost Eleven without Lacile's help

Indeed, the only other member of the Lost Eleven locations that Lacile personally knew of himself was that of Lulalola's.

He definitely was surprised to encounter Ash during the Siu Tribe's Mines arc.

Lacile didn't know about Noish's location until the start of the Rato versus Tsuta arc. When he heard that rumour of a human boy living with the Rato.

He sure as hell was surprised to see Caligula at the end of the Wiefe Tribe arc.

Same thing with Kagura, again Lacile was surprised to see her, until they met during the Nomad Town arc.

Ditto with Gaiseek, during that very same arc. Again, he didn't know of Gaiseek's whereabouts until Caligula mentioned him at the end of the Nomad Town arc.

So it's an accumulation of all these things to me that indicate that Lacile only knew of where Lulalola was outta all the Lost Eleven's whereabouts.

@Mogima Yeah, that's the thing with "unbounded" time travel (and time travel in general as a plot point: it's even worse when it's on the same dimension) - you can actually have any # of the same people existing at the same time, at different ages, since they can always come down from the skies in the future and create a new cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread