Soukyuu no Ariadne - Vol. 15 Ch. 141 - Choice of Life

Dex-chan lover
@Aangmj12
Well, i have seen worse power up, lets go for the berserk one
What are you talking about? This isn't some random berserk thing, this is from back when he "fought himself" during the Wiefe/Arcnemy arc. He created a strong image of himself, and that version, another part of him, challenged how serious he was about protecting her. It's not a "power up" per se, but a more ruthless way of using the power he's got. And there's nothing berserk or new about it either, it's established.

Dex-chan lover
Aww man, not like this... I dislike it so much when the "unknown part of oneself awake and shows to be super ultra powerful"

Damn.

I don't see this lacile being ultra powerful, I just think he'll be more ruthless and efficient than lacile was. And it was said in the wiefe arc that he was created from a desire to protect leana, so its not all that weird

Thats the problem when you are reading one chapter per week of a manga, you forgot some detail.

Anyway, you are right it was established before, but i still dont like it thought.
I dont know why but i never liked the "evil/shadow part" thing, its just a matter of taste im not complaining.

@AnmekiJousen I truly hope that this Lacile will be really ruthless and not just straight up overpowered, that kind of power-up is a big problem in shonen mangas when it's used badly.
Man I just hope the author isn't going to fall into that trap.

Yep, hollow Ichigo anyone (the alter ego, not the souless one that fought Ulquiorra cuz that's a random power up bullshit). That punk could swing Zangetsu around with the cloth scabbard, and actually has the brain to use Getsuga Tenshou upon taking over Ichigo's Bankai. He technically wasn't much stronger than Ichigo, but used the power more efficiently.

Dex-chan lover
@Aangmj12
I don't think it's "evil/shadow" though is the thing. It's not like this Lacile is just going to start massacring random innocents or something. Is it actually "evil/shadow" to seriously fight an enemy that has massive numerical and home turf advantage, has already imprisoned, partly dissected and performed human experimentation on your comrades, and is fine just killing everyone on your side who they don't have a use for? Part of the whole point of that was that "more ruthless" isn't always wrong. Are good intentions actually enough if they fail horribly?

Other-Lacile was his own creation, and I took it as something of an honest bit of modesty and self-doubt: was he really strong enough as he was? Protecting his princess is truly important to him too. Either path wouldn't necessarily be a bad one, he could fight seriously and more as a warrior and still be a decent guy.

@ArtzarB
No.

c1

Well let's see if Hollow Ichigo manages to save this trainwreck.
Leana cute tho

Users who are viewing this thread