Soukyuu no Ariadne - Vol. 7 Ch. 64 - Rockwell

Dex-chan lover
There's one thing that's bothering me. If the sky kingdoms have that much power (they're able to destroy moutains and all...), their wars should have much more effects visible or tangible from the ground.

Like cities, or parts of them at least, falling to the ground.

Dex-chan lover
@breizh

It's always possible that if they have wars, they leave nothing behind - entire cities vaporized during conflict.

Dex-chan lover
yup, as expected, Lululola is tsundere.

@breizh
Unless all of those are falling in inhabited area, sea, or maybe keep floating yet still invisible to people on the ground.

Also possible that the high-tech nature of the floating cities either make them sturdier or easier to repair? Also likely that some parts did fall down, but into the hands of people more interested in exploiting the new found tech rather than wondering where they come from...

Looking forward to a 3-man formation now that we got 3 of the photon kids. :D

Dex-chan lover
Considering how low tech most paces they visit on ground are i supposed they do live in a post apocaliptic world.

Also no idea how Lacile will do anything, knight guy only got hit because his guard was down but before he one shot Lacile and the others.

@breizh

In the first chapter if I recall correctly, lacile heard of a rumor from a few towns over that something fell from the sky and made a big deal. I reckon it happens every now and then. We just haven't heard about it much.

Dex-chan lover
I've always wanted to see a fighter who's reliant on an OP weapon have it wrestled from their grasp and used against them. Like I know lore tries to justify that stuff by saying they trained their butts off in order to master it, yadda yadda, but it's still hard for me to be impressed by those kind of fighters when their weapon is the most impressive thing about them.

Users who are viewing this thread