Soukyuu no Shihai-sha ~ Isekai Oppai Musouden - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
This is a wonderful skill but how is it relevant in dealing with a Maou?
It might be useful if Maou is female but I wouldn't count on it.

Dex-chan lover
I see.
His ability allows him to control tits, and if you look at the princess' reaction when she asked him if his hands were not injured, clearly the meaning behind this is that boobies are weapons of mass destruction.
Therefore, by controlling all the bazookas in the world, he will truly be the most powerful man.

GG demon king.

Fed-Kun's army
what an unique skill, that leads you to doom 🤣

and what if the demon king is also women? i bet it is! 😁

the heck with this xD,
it seems like when someone grab tit they will become his or her companion maybe xD

if his mother was alive and the father marry any other wom(a/e)n in other world, does is count cheating?

Dex-chan lover
I wish there was a page or panel where he asked if his dad reincarnated in another world too, just to confirm it.

Dex-chan lover
hahahahahaa......wtf. oh my lord.....that's one useless power. aside from, you know, embarrassing those it's used on.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I have to see where this goes. Thanks for the chapter, and please continue to update.

Don't tell me his father get isekaied to and have skill control ass too

Fed-Kun's army
I am secretly hoping his old man got reincarnated as a chick with huge knockers. Like, if his request was to be surrounded by beautiful girls, but his son is already going to be the 'hero', so the goddess plays a little trick; as in, the best way to be surrounded by his fantasy is to be part of the hero's harem... and they play it off like wingmen.

Users who are viewing this thread