Soukyuu no Shihaisha: Isekai ni Tensei shitara Sekai no oppai wa Ore no mono! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
Shit this is crazy man HAHAHAHAHA I like this one! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

This skill is what all men of culture should aspire to get when they get isekaied

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, I almost laughed my lungs out in the middle of 3am

I don't care how retarded the plot's gonna be, his powers will carry the whole damn manga

for clarification 'nigerun da yo' just means 'gotta run!' (as in a sense of urgency to vacate the area cuz he be in trouble). I can't imagine non-japanese speakers would be able to recognize that, so I don't know why the translator left it that way.

Dex-chan lover
It's a 50/50 chance that he can defeat the Demon Lord, but with stories like this it's probably a 100% chance cause the demon lord is most definitely a woman

Aggregator gang
Alright kids, this is the pinnacle of human creativity right here.

We can only go down from this point on

Group Leader
@marconii2002 I see you again. You seem to be incredibly salty since the only reason this manga is okay to read is because of the TL. Otherwise, it is shit. I saw you on that other manga too with meme TLs... Valhalla Penis Mansion if I am correct.

Power Uploader
@RimuruXD
This translation it meme translation like Valhalla Penis Mansion both are from this same translator. I do not like this translation not manga.

Users who are viewing this thread