Soul Anomaly

this is great. Amazing story with decent art. Seriously, I wish I could fund the further production of the series

I am currently reading the novel and story is pretty good and it's best are fight scenes and I highly recommend the web novel in fiction press or royal road
it is not at all ecchi although mc is Perverted which is a plus for me and another good point is it's "supposed to be" villain (too OP) and currently has three main Male protagonists (with mc) each with (increasing) harem of their own. Sometimes I think if author is a science freak (he uses too much science in magic based fights which makes them marvellous). And author himself admits that romance is not his strong point but I think he did a nice job on that too and emotions are good too
Love to see someone enjoying Soul Anomaly I got interested when I read the description and found it really interesting and I am even reading the novel and the fights are really interesting with the different powers and all and the factions of characters great

Users who are viewing this thread