Soul Contract

Who in the hell is reading this shitty yaoi manga i swear i hope they dont make another season all holy hell the shitty sad music was annoying the plot was stupid and annoying

?I absolutely love this manga and I love the anime even more! The anime is called Spiritpact, and the second season just finished. The characters are unique and easy to get attached to. ?

Aggregator gang
Fuckin shit when is TL coming back we’ve been waiting on this godawful cliffhanger for way too long lol

from the thumbnail i though it gonna be good then i find that its shounen ai -_-wtfman

Supporter
I initially was quite into this series, I like the cartoon's OST too. But honestly this series dragged on too long and now I just lost all interest for it... A shame really as it has a lot of potential

Contributor
@Jafja

Yeah! Homophones are super confusing!

maxresdefault.jpg

I know you meant to type 'homophobes', but c'mon, let me have this one.

Fed-Kun's army
Didn't start it because I'm a homophobe.

Nah not really. Probably read it tomorrow. Definitely think homosexuality created by the universe to kill off overpopulation. Apparently not working when two same-sex people do some sci-fi mix surrogacy/laboratory shit*.

***Think if you're gay. Adopt if you want kids if not. Um... why do you want kids when you're gay? Damn damaged heavenly dao can't even make gay people right.

Thank you for uploading this until now! The story is great and I can't wait until the next chapter is released!!

Users who are viewing this thread