Soul Eater - Vol. 25 Ch. 113 - A Sound Soul Dwells within a Sound Mind and a Sound Body.

Group Leader
O man, this sh*t is master piece, the character have so much emotion between them, even the most villanious chsracter too

i’m gonna miss these characters so much the manga and anime will always have a special place in my heart.

"Let's show the world our soul resonance!"

That ending... that was so... lame.
Wonderful series, but... hmm... feels like a rushed ending.

Guess I'm spoiled by FMA.

Group Leader
I remember reading this up to the end back when it was still being released.

Everything after Arachne didn’t feel like Soul Eater. It felt like battle shounen with the occasional Soul Eater motif, with all the obligatory rushed BS plot threads included (witches joining Shibusen was NOT set up at all).

The dumb humor and character interactions, the more cartoony character designs, and the horror elements made this shounen manga special.

Still a damn good shounen manga though. Soul’s character arc was really nice even if I wish we’d gotten to see more of it. Black Star learning that competence matters more than being noisy was fun. I just wish that Maka’s romance with Soul was played up more.

Happy ending is a happy ending, and I’m happy I was able to reread this childhood favorite of mine.

Users who are viewing this thread