Soul Land II - The Peerless Tang Sect - Ch. 182

Boyy, I know it's general stereotype to call woman crazy & manipulator while man are usually goddamn naive & foolish to appease their lust, but this is such a good example of that stereotype.

Aggregator gang
World of cultivation is freaking violent huh? They always try to solve their dispute by fighting and killing. Their not civilized at all.
Those 2 guys, instead of running away they should just explain their thoughts and feeling to the girl instead not showing up. And the girl didn't even seek those 2 for explanation instead seek revenge for her being humiliated? What kind of train of thoughts is that? I guess her feelings is not really love.
By the way the art style became of like korean manhwa? It sucked.

Dex-chan lover
ah shit...a tragic love story. now i'm gonna feel emotionally unbalanced for the rest of the day...

@alonerone they felt that the other person would make a better partner for her, as well as didn't want to ruin their friendship, so they decided to not go(both did this), in turn it made her feel that they both ditched her and left her hanging so she held a grudge against them.

Well this was kinda a pointless chapter, gotta love them fillers

i hate those character names, i just cant memorize them, they are way to complicated

I think they changed the story from how it was originally. iirc I read that she was originally a spy in the first place sent by an evil spirit master organization and was there to split the two apart. Both fell in love, yes, but she couldn’t be with either. I could be wrong but there was some other screwed up shit in there, like her father (powerful evil master) marrying her or something but it’s been a while. Comic may have changed some things for family friendliness is what if saying.

Aggregator gang
That flashback story was pretty garbage lol. Went on for ages and the 3 of them only split because nobody sent any messages for years to explain being late/unable to come before or after the meeting time.

Supporter
The whole situation could have been averted if they went with polyamory instead of choosing monogamy to the death.

What a whole lot of bullshit.
The two of them were pussies and ran away rather than face the issue like men, and she was a bitch not deciding it herself and expecting them to fight it out and even come back for revenge blaming them for a decision that shoul've been her own?

Users who are viewing this thread