Soul Land IV - The Ultimate Combat - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Spirit Awakening

Fed-Kun's army
Oh my god how are people still thinking bluegrass is still useless when the strongest males from the previous novels all had bluegrass and were monsters??

Ori

Because those guys are the exception not the rule. The average person with Bluesilver Grass is still useless.

Isekai powers run through their genes. And everyone know all isekai-related stuff have some kind of cheat right.

@Anitvenomz Because thos blue silver previously werent normal, you cant compare a lizard with a dragon, they may be from the same "race" and even have similar apareance in some instances, but they arent the same and will never be

Double-page supporter
@Astrea a lizard can become a dragon, and BSG can become blue silver emperor, like Tang Ya at dd2, btw this chapter lacked information, about how he scratches himself, the silver and gold power, double BSG spirits, hes twin martial soul with same soul

@tkmisere Interesting, he has twin martial souls and both are Blue Silver Grass Emperor? Tang-san was already OP with his otherworldly knowledge and skills coupled with his unique birthrite, then proceeded to evolve his BSG to BSE whith the help of his mother's martial spirit.

Wulin on the otherhand had the Tyrannical Golden Dragon Emperor Soul and Body to help him refine the spirits he fused with to have the maximum effect on his Martial Souls.

So I'm curious as to how Twin BSE would turn out...

Double-page supporter
@ShadowBlazer Yuena is Silver dragon and Wulin is Golden dragon, he is their child, so he technically "Dragon God" , and as said in the novel, he needs to fuse it because the 2 energies are fighting like dogs inside his body, and about the Twin Martial Souls, Gold will probably me more restraining and STRONG while Silver will be elemental focused. Dab

Only one person has blue silver emperor? Do they mean Tang San or Tang Wu lin? And why not the other one?

Fed-Kun's army
Ok. Time to talk to a therapist because I just found that child character attractive 😁👍

Users who are viewing this thread