Soul Land - The Legendary Tangs' Hero

Double-page supporter
So this one is spoiler of Soul Land 3 jeez.
Should rename in alternative name soul land 4.

uhhh so the timeline is the dd1 then dd2 after that legend of the god's realm and i'm guessing this is next on the timeline or maybe it's cross between dd2 and dd3 and next dd4

my god

Double-page supporter
This story (DD 3.5) will depict how previous novel share same universe
MCs from other gods plane will meet and merge their plane with DD god plane

If you want to know story but too lazy to read all novel, you could read spoiler page on wiki, they make a really good summary.

What a shame tho DD 2.5 is not fully translated and 3.5 come out already

@edjan it’s not like that is because in raw they have already finish and now are in dd4 and because in translate they are not fast enought to keep up so we see the divergence like in youtube you can already see the end of dd in indonesian

Double-page supporter
@Demon28 that what I said, dd 2.5 manhua come out before dd 3 manhua released as prologue, and this comes out before dd 4 manhua released<?>. I know the source materials already finished beforehand.

Double-page supporter
@vienryan2405 This and soulland 3 are at the same times,
when tang wulin meets tang san for the first them after wulin leaves tang san's wife(i forgot her name) says "you used too much energy, what are you gonna do at the battle of gods" (something like that don't remember the full name but there is a battle between gods is what needs to be know and at this manga the battle will happen

Dex-chan lover
This might be titled as Soul Land... but it's actually a huge cross over from all over this author's works... all the MC's are gathered together... with Tang San being the best (having a part of the author's name after all).

I repeat, this is actually a huge cross over.

Series included are:
[ul]Child of Light
Kind Death God
Mad God
Zither Emperor
Heavenly Jewel Change
Magic Chef of Fire and Ice
Space Speed Xing Hen
Only I Shall Be Immortal
Wine God (Jiu Shen)[/ul]

More manga that won’t be finished anytime soon. Guess to finish the stories I’ll have to break down and read the novels. Pretty sad that the bootleg is better quality than the greedy legitimate sources.

Double-page supporter
So far we can se how lovey dovey all MC with his wife(s)

Users who are viewing this thread