Soul Land

stair land is stair hell
and why is it always the monkeys with the big sticks that get a free pass on being the "strongest". Monkey king whatsisname is one thing, but making everybody monkey-themed that op across pretty much every story gets obnoxious.
what really gets me though is that, while i wait for Soul Land to update, I keep seeing updates for SL 2 and 3 and shit.... can't read the sequels before the first one gets finished, and here we are still walking up these damn stairs

Group Leader
Not sure if anyone knows this but there is a anime for this series Right now it's up to eps.136? i believe. so far i'm watching season one and i'm liking it but everyone has their own opinion

Can anyone give me a detailed review of the series cuz dang idk if I should read the series

@32oiru Not going to lie, this is a good manga in my eyes. The progression of this manga's plot is rather paced and the art style improves over time. Its a solid 8/10

how can there be sequels like "Soul land II", "Soul land III" and "Soul land IV" when this one is still getting frequent new chapters?

I remember reading this when I was young in mangarock. Pretty good gets harder and harder to keep track of this things if you don't read multiple chapters at once.

here I go
I'm going to re-read this again. I feel like re-reading this story and I always come back to it
This is like my 6th time re-reading this again😂. gosh, I can watch the anime but I feel like reading but I can always switch if I want to.

Aggregator gang
Best manhwa ever no arguments

Also check out it's anime (soul land)
Imo way better than the mangwa coz it follows the novel faithfully, alas it is animated in 3D which might be a turn off for some
But believe me the anime has gooooood animation and amazing story plus great OSTs, 10/10 recommended the anime and 8/10 recommended this manhwa

Yo guys, did someone know if the author did a break ?
Because i finished reading this manhwa a long time ago and i waited on purpose a very long time too and when i come back to it, what a surpirse when i see only 5 more chapter.
I was like wtf is this bullshit.

Group Leader
To anyone wondering why there's no progress:

The studio doing this series, Fengxuan, only got the rights to Soul Land 1. All other Soul Lands were acquired by another studio/publisher, Shenman. And since SL1 is Fengxuan's biggest and only cash cow (hardly anyone gives a shit about their other titles) and the source material is already finished, you can bet your ass they're gonna stretch it out for as long as they can.

@Zenbuu Fengxuan used to run a weekly magazine, that's also why the image quality is utter trash at times. Because SL1 basically singe-handedly funded that, they ultimately decided to discontinue it sometime last year. And since the web publication has always been effectively biweekly, it took like 6 months to get back to where the magazine left off.

I started reading this because I've been enjoying the Live-Action series (except for Ou Si Ke and Rong Rong—they're bloody annoying) and wanted to see more of it, but I just cannot get into it and I really don't know why. I think it might have something to do with the art.
Also, I was excited when I heard there was a donghua but, alas, it's CGI.

Users who are viewing this thread