Soulmate - Ch. 18 - Red Umbrella

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! I always read this one in the raw and try to see if I can figure out what's happening without understanding any of the text, but it's definitely better with the text. 😋

Double-page supporter
Sweet flashback - thanks for the translation.

Orifinal timeline flashback
Poor yuanzi was incredibly useless
Let's keep em coming people, this is great

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, so I sort of had this debate with someone when there was only chp 1 up... They said that the two time-lines would be connected and I sort of disagreed with that just based on how chp1 went and as of right now they aren't, right? Since in the 2nd time-line that have met way sooner than the original time-line and that isn't being shown.. So, would it be more like we have 2 different stories or would it be that their will come a point in time that will connect both time-lines?

Fed-Kun's army
@codydub03 I think based on how the story is so far that, Yu QI from the future will try to change the past and Yu Qi from the past Will continue coping with the future, but Yu Qi changing the past probably will affect Yuanzi lifespan..

Dex-chan lover
Oh my gaaawwd!!? An update!!! Thank you verry much for the translations!!!!..
💞💓😇👊 You rock!!
>\\\\<

Grr, I kind of only want to see the high school romance parts... The present time parts depress me.

Dex-chan lover
and this just goes to show that even the smallest things can leave the biggest impressions

Users who are viewing this thread