Soulmate - Ch. 40 - Rainbow

Dex-chan lover
No I'm not crying, my eyes are just sweating.
Anyway this ending was sooo goood, i can't imagine something better for this manhwua ! I'm so happy for both yu qi and yuanzi, they are sooo cute togethere. All the character were all so well written, espacially the yu qi from the futur, i love her personallity !
One of the best yuri manhwua !!

This is such a nice ending, am sobbing TwT I was real afraid that it was going to be a tragedy, it's more than nice to see it turn out alright.

I loved pretty much everything about this manhua, the plot, the characters, the art, all of it was amazing.

Thanks a lot to all the members of the different scanlation teams for your hard work!!! <3

Fed-Kun's army
I really loved watching the older self Yu Qi developer her relationship with past Yuanzi while helping with her health. Since she already knew all about her from the future she knew just the right actions and things to say to get closer to her. This was rather short compared to others like it, but it was probably the best I've read (definitely the highest quality yuri manhua I've read). My only complaints is that I'd have liked to see the reaction of people over her portrait of Yu Qi as opposed to the original (it was obvious she won, but it wasn't really shown with the portrait version) And I'd have liked for everything that the older Yu Qi had worked on to have been kept and when the teen self returned she already had Yuanzi as a girlfriend. My guess is that teen Yu Qi will start their friendship from the umbrella encounter instead of from the stairs and she'll do the things the older self did. It's like a loop; young Yu Qi swapped with the future and learned about having a sick gf with diabetes, and older Yu Qi got a chance to get to know Yuanzi at an earlier time. The older Yu Qi did all the work trying to help her get heathly and fixing things with friends and family but it was like everything she did was undone and teen Yu Qi has to start the chain of events after having learned of Yuanzi. In the end the older self got to see that everything she did carried over so I guess it's fine. Bottom line the 27 year old mind getting with the young Yuanzi was one of the best yuri couple growths I've witnessed.

Ell

THAT WAS A GREAT FULFILLING ENDING

The older Yu Qi got her fruit of effort and young Yu Qi can prevent for the worst to not happen while build their relationship from the start

I'm so relieved that the series ended with such a satisfying ending! Major thanks to the creator and translators, this is an amazing series and am so grateful for all the hard work and effort.

This was such an amazing story and definitely one of my favorites. The ending was so satisfying and my gay heart is happy

@Trevoga I agree. Other than the message older Yu Qu left for younger Yu Qi, it felt like someone hit the reset button.
It was a good story but there are things left unresolved, like Coco's parents. Did they divorce or reconcile?

wish it went on a little longer but probably best it was ended sooner with a super wholesome ending than hitting a dead end or a cliffhanger. <3

@LauraMD211 its not a reset technically...it's time travel so young yu qi will have to stop young yuanzi from getting diabetes for eternity its the only way old yu qi and old yuanzi get the good end. Also based on framing im pretty sure cocos parents got divorced.

Fed-Kun's army
The way I see it, 27 year old Yu Qi essentiallly just went through a time skip of 10 years after her soul was swapped to when she was 17. 17 year old Yu Qi was sent back in time after her soul swap and is going to approach Yuanzi in her own way. This creates 2 completely separate timelines, but the results will ultimately be fairly similar, since Yuanzi and Yu Qi's souls haven't changed. The only thing that saddens me a bit is that the OG timeline has been erased from existence. But since souls are removed from time and space, its not nearly as tragic as it seems. All in all a heartwrenching experience. Easy 10/10. Would read again.

when the younger Yu Qi and Yuanzi started their own story i started crying. this was the best possible ending and i am crying again

....Im at a loss for words because im super sad and glad and I want to cry but cant.... I love the story its on the shorter side and awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread