Soulmate - Ch. 8 - Reconciliation

I cant believe how quickly I came to absolutely love this series. I can't wait to read more and find out what happens in both the past and the future!! 😭 Thank you so much for translating and introducing me to this wonderful artist and this author!!

Also tbh ive been generally impressed with how Yu Qi has been adjusting to the future, but i was not expecting her to have such a negative reaction to being told she had to work lmfao. I wonder how her first day on the job is going to go

Group Leader
Ohhh I'm already emotional. Thank you so much for translating it!

Fed-Kun's army
Uuuugh, I an sense a tsunami of tears coming... Here's hoping she can change the past to save her girlfriend.

I like it, but I still don't understand how Yuanzi from the future is not surprised that his girlfriend doesn't remember anything. I see her too calm, I don't know...

I wonder if when they change a good portion of the past, this future also changes like say the next time she goes to the doctor the health issue starts reversing/ she starts gaining more time and feeling better.

Dex-chan lover
This is a bit like with cheerful amnesia at some point....yuanzi is a fan of adventure time!! Cuute>\\<.

Also please oh lord no. Dont take her with you!! Let them get old together. T-T.

If it's not for her disease I think qi will be most likely the cause of her early death..

Thank you soooo much for the translations!!!

Users who are viewing this thread