Sounan desu ka? - Vol. 6 Ch. 78 - Let's Learn Various Things

I respect the group who handle this series, and I have no intention to take over. I do apologize for any typos/miss grammar/wierd conversation flow. I've tried my best, and for next one I'll try even more...

Dex-chan lover
@imatakavin
Try to avoid using forced Japanese expression such as Yoshi!
It would normally translate to Alright in this case.

Group Leader
I think it's quite alright. Just need a bit touch up and it's good. Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter ! It doesn't need to be perfect BTW , it's still way better than it just lying dormant for months on end. I really apreciate it !

Thanks for the chapter. 😁
I don't know what's the norm among scanlators, but if no new scanlated chapter in more than 2 weeks I'd say they dropped it or went MIA.

Power Uploader
@imatakavin Thanks for the chapter! Not bad overall.

I'd recommend a comic font like "Wild Words" or "Anime Ace" or something. Comic Sans, despite the name, isn't really that great for comics. Not trying to complain or anything, of course!

Dex-chan lover
is this a death flag?
k0XqQXe.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, every husband who does nothing but play around doing their DIY and outdoors hobbies eventually experiences the waifu's wrath. It's in the marriage vows.

Dex-chan lover
Good Shion, keep showing everyone that Homare is yours alone.

Fed-Kun's army
@imatakavin Real talk: If you 2. respect the group working on this and 1. have no intent to take it over, why are you:

1. Doing multiple issues
2. Of a series that had an update by the new group less than a month ago?

Contributor
the licensed version is pretty easy to find, i'd suggest it over this. they're caught up to this ch as well

Users who are viewing this thread