Sounan desu ka? - Vol. 7 Ch. 83 - The First Great Chikichiki Boat Race Tournament

Please forgive us for super late release. Because of my end of year, work is like hell here. And even today it's not end yet. Thanks for the patience and enjoy!

Group Leader
You've got a duplicate page in there. Not sure if one is missing as a result.

Think mutsu's is the most advance since she is kinda bookworm, i guess not

@Esper @ Saurophaganax I'm sorry. I uploaded this in the middle of my break time. Missing & duplicate page has been fixed now...

Dex-chan lover
Look-up the author of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Some will perhaps be shaken; others stirred to laughter.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!

Now this is some good scientific advancement! They should be cautious as sometimes such ideas don't scale up well, but it's very impressive to have the though to test it beforehand first!

Fed-Kun's army
So... the production version was a result of Homura's boat copulated with Shion's boat huh? Interesting 😏

Double-page supporter
Homare's outrigger got stuck in Shion's boat, practically married.

Dex-chan lover
@yurirei @Babydel You forgetting the final addition of Mutsu on top, this is the Mutsu harem, lol. Well, or its all extremely postmodern metaphor for her shipping them, ahaha.

Dex-chan lover
Good job, your work quality is really going up. Compared to your first release which is chapter 78, it really shows how much you have improved. It's worth waiting for quality like this. Enjoy the holidays!

Dex-chan lover
That symbolic union between the boat of Homare and Shion is telling us that they are for each other and will stay together. I have no proof, but no doubts either. I shipp them.

Users who are viewing this thread