Sousei no Onmyouji - Vol. 14 Ch. 52 - Arc of Adashino Benio 2: The Young Girl's Hell

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, I didn't expect a spinoff to drop so many extremely plot-relevant bombshells. Now things are getting interesting.

Double-page supporter
@Acolytus This will be included in the main manga volume. The mangaka changed his mind and doesn't want to treat this as a spin-off.

Fed-Kun's army
So the basara girl is one of the Lunas that went insane after turning right? And the corpse is probably her Sol

UGh! I really don't want to know how this is going to go... I see this kind of plot over and over again. Benio is going to change and she's going to think that she can't be with Rokuro again. Kamui is going to become the new beau (because she's a basara now, or so she thinks), and when Roku and her meet again it's going to go very badly.

This is especially clear with what happens in chp 53...

Double-page supporter
@Firestalker38
" she's going to think that she can't be with Rokuro again"
Nah, I don't think so, if she had that mind set, she wouldn't even go for the ritual. She asked what her life is for. She knows it's to give birth to the strongest being (with Rokuro), but her other reason to live is Rokuro himself, and her trust to him is big enough, as to her being a puss over (maybe) her future appearance (damn hot impurity form).

Users who are viewing this thread