Sousei no Onmyouji - Vol. 15 Ch. 53 - Arc of Adashino Benio 3: Kamui and Benio 02

Please let this not be a death flag for Kamui, that after beating the other Basara he will dissapear from exhausting his powers. I want to see this love triangle and Rokurou's face when he finds out.

Looks like while Rokurou will lead the yang exorcists, Benio will lead the impurities (yin exorcists?) with Kamui as the second in hand. Would be cool if happened.

Ugh.... why do people like love triangles so much. They're so annoying!

To each their own though.... I just don't understand it.

Doman saying 'Haruko's heaven sent child', that abe no seimei's real name? hmmmmmm.

It's honestly pretty weird that some people want to see Benio with her parents' murderer.

In my case i don't want to see Benio with Kamui or both together, but want to keep seeing Kamui after Benio, and mostly to see Rokuro's reaction to it.

Dex-chan lover
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THIS SO SO SO SO SO HARD, He literally KILLED your PARENTS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU AND ALMOST RAPED YOU TWO CHAPTERS BACK. NOW YOU SAY LIVE FOR MY SAKE, SUCK MY DICK. And some idiots in this comment section want some love triangle with a guy who murdered her family, are you fucking retarded? Fuck, it's been a long time since i ranted about a manga this hard.

Users who are viewing this thread