Sousei no Taiga - Ch. 96 - Siege of Nean

Dex-chan lover
Even so their defences are pretty bad, is not like they have built a fortress so its pretty much overkill. Still im surprised they didnt surrounded them which would have been an instant checkmate, tamed elephant or not with such numbers advantage

It's funny how every Mori Kouji manga goes the same formula. The MC is a nothing, finds some weird and kinda dumb philosophy, then stuff happen and he becomes a force of nature

Dex-chan lover
It's funny how every Mori Kouji manga goes the same formula. The MC is a nothing, finds some weird and kinda dumb philosophy, then stuff happen and he becomes a force of nature

It's almost like the author found some strange storytelling formula, does art imitate life?

Group Leader
Hi there, I hope you (the scanlator) see this.

Are you interested in making this manga a collab project with me (darkreuniontl)? I can take care of the editing. If you want to see my work, you can see my group's upload or later chapters Dungeon Osananajimi and the latest chapter of the demon king's daughter is too kind (for typesets)

I don’t have telegram and can't contact you that way. Maybe a reader that saw this (and have telegram) can notify you there. If you're interested, hit me up on discord, or just reply to this comment.

-Regards, Black_Beat (DarkReunionTL)

Last edited:
It's almost like the author found some strange storytelling formula, does art imitate life?
Art can imitate life, but there's a reason why Mori's manga are all the same. He targets a specific audience (Seinen demographic of men ages 16+). So he crafts his stories with a heavy emphasis on escapism (lost, older boy becomes a force of nature). It's the perfect story for the readers to latch onto. And honestly, if you're a guy, you've likely played fantasies out in your head where you become the main character of something.

It's also worth mentioning that this kind of story is popular among male youth in East Asian countries, where students are stressed to the brim with exams and night classes. Take a look at Korean manhwa for Christ's sake. They're all the same shit lol: "I was a loser and now I am the strongest" type bullshit. But still people eat it up because it lets them live vicariously through the character, which is the exact type of escapism youth want.

I cringe at this type of storytelling, but I make a specific exception to Sousei No Taiga because I'm an absolute SUCKER for anthropology, and this manga is by FAR the best work to come out of this prehistoric genre.

Are you interested in making this manga a collab project with me (darkreuniontl)? I can take care of the editing. If you want to see my work, you can see my group's upload or later chapters Dungeon Osananajimi and the latest chapter of the demon king's daughter is too kind (for typesets)

I don’t have telegram and can't contact you that way. Maybe a reader that saw this (and have telegram) can notify you there. If you interested, hit me up on discord, or just reply to this comment.

Oh, a collab would be fuckin sick to speed up translation. Appreciate the work both of you guys do. Thanks

Thanks for the translation once again, Seraph. Even if people don't personally thank you, your work doesn't go unnoticed. It's greatly appreciated, man. Cheers

Banned
Art can imitate life, but there's a reason why Mori's manga are all the same. He targets a specific audience (Seinen demographic of men ages 16+). So he crafts his stories with a heavy emphasis on escapism (lost, older boy becomes a force of nature). It's the perfect story for the readers to latch onto. And honestly, if you're a guy, you've likely played fantasies out in your head where you become the main character of something.

It's also worth mentioning that this kind of story is popular among male youth in East Asian countries, where students are stressed to the brim with exams and night classes. Take a look at Korean manhwa for Christ's sake. They're all the same shit lol: "I was a loser and now I am the strongest" type bullshit. But still people eat it up because it lets them live vicariously through the character, which is the exact type of escapism youth want.

I cringe at this type of storytelling, but I make a specific exception to Sousei No Taiga because I'm an absolute SUCKER for anthropology, and this manga is by FAR the best work to come out of this prehistoric genre.
Have you read historie? There's also another good one but I don't remember

Banned

I don’t have telegram and can't contact you that way. Maybe a reader that saw this (and have telegram) can notify you there. If you're interested, hit me up on discord, or just reply to this comment.

Maybe you should tag them to increase the chance of being seen?

Banned
LOLOL "I'll be back" he saids xD. Damn I really just re-read this from the start and binge all 96 chapters in just 4 hours~ Nemui
t8muq6kzhmk81.jpg

Have you read historie? There's also another good one but I don't remember
No, I haven't. I'll check it out, thanks. I'm reading "What Do You Wish For With Those Murky Eyes: Record of Highserk War" rn, which I'm really digging. You should check it out if you haven't.

Users who are viewing this thread