Sousei no Taiga - Ch. 97 - For The Sake Of Mankind

Dex-chan lover
It's been bothering me for awhile, but aren't there way too many Neanderthals? How are their populations this huge and this dense without agriculture? They could surge like this in just one generation? I guess marathon runners could relay a call to arms pretty far, but how would they even know where to go without maps or an established line of communication for landmarks and meeting places?

Dex-chan lover
It's been bothering me for awhile, but aren't there way too many Neanderthals? How are their populations this huge and this dense without agriculture? They could surge like this in just one generation? I guess marathon runners could relay a call to arms pretty far, but how would they even know where to go without maps or an established line of communication for landmarks and meeting places?
To be fair, the Nazis have been in this era for a generation already. If they immediately started building their empire, they may well have rallied many tribes under their banner.
Plus, they're probably focussing most of their forces on this area as it's the last one with any real human presence/resistance

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, the Nazis have been in this era for a generation already. If they immediately started building their empire, they may well have rallied many tribes under their banner.
Plus, they're probably focussing most of their forces on this area as it's the last one with any real human presence/resistance
If Taiga didn't show up they'd have an autobahn by now.

Users who are viewing this thread