Sousei no Taiga - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - Nakumu's Gift

they should have watched primitive technology channel before they were isekai'ed.

Double-page supporter
I cant look at the red head after viewing chapter 55 fuck that nope

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

damn she really wants that japanese D hope taiga stays with her at the end

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else notice that they don't seem to know much about farming, even though the huts look semi-permanent?
And I would totally plant some of those super thorns near my cave, since they work quite well against predators.
Last thing. Anyone else find it odd that a Japanese used a handshake in thanks?

When your buddy gives you 3 wool so you can finally make a bed

Dex-chan lover
Nice. Now they need to learn how to live in this world. Other than Taiga no one else in this group seems at least able to do it.

Shinsuke Nakamura BC needs his rematch. You can't do the King of Cave Style like that.

Group Leader
@nutjob
Damn I'm not even surprised that I made that mistake, I'd probably leave it wrong in a school paper or something. Nonetheless, fixed and thanks for the good spot.

Thanks for the translation as always! I hope the protag learns more of their language to convey more complex things.

I really like Tiari and her Brother

I like how Nakumu prevented MC from thanking his sister, he has that older brother sixth sense lol

Double-page supporter
He really doesnt like his sister being interested in the MC. But nice enough to give them a blanket. Dont expect him to give anymore favours tho,

Dex-chan lover
I'm afraid he has sister-complex... i guess it was common back then for incest bro and sis married each other

Users who are viewing this thread