Sousei no Taiga - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Blood and Meat

Contributor
Arata is a good character, he should do a great job as the brain in this group.

I love this manga, as an anthropology student i can relate a lot to the Japanese characters being fascinated with a past way of life. Keep up the good work translator! 🙂

Dex-chan lover
I certainly wouldn't be able to stomach it.
I'm lucky to be living in an era and a place where food is in abundance.

"before agriculture, mankind's main food source were animals (although they still gathered some fruits and vegetables)"
- this is actually not true, since there was a misinterpretation of the remainders of dead animals in human camps, because the great amount plant-based food did not preserve and fossilize like bones. however, with new methodology to examine fossilized plant remainders, scientists found that the ancestral diet contained an overwhelming amount of plant-based and not animal-based food.

Dex-chan lover
"I wonder how humanity changed?"
I'm still sticking with my idea that these students are going to advance humanity, lol. I just mentioned them not farming in the previous chapter, as well.

I'm also wondering when someone will get sick. The Japanese kids would have no antibodies to whatever sicknesses are around in this time period, after all.

@Kaiser92
The atlatl is an easy to make weapon, sure. But it also requires a lot of skill and training to make useful. These people have very little down time to do something like that.

Group Leader
@Riger I doubt there would be any deadly viruses to the human race in that era because human populations were still pretty small, making it hard for any virus to spread and proliferate. I would be more worried about the natives, who have no resistance to the many modern viruses that Taiga and his group carry. Though everyone dying of chicken pox wouldn't make for a very interesting story...

thats an interesting experience. its communism in a way. *Puts on my helmet* Let the hate come.

Dex-chan lover
@Underhacker
Viruses go extinct all the time. While the tribe won't have immunity to the ones from the present day, the same would also be true for the students for the viruses in this time period.

Dex-chan lover
Yea Realistically, they would be murdering everyone they came across. The Population of ancient times was just not big enough to start getting the Plagues and super viruses. It'd be like the Native Americans on super steroids. Luckily their not a sick group, so the chances are much lower. Once one of the modern group gets sick is when shit should be getting fucked up.

I am kind so sad that they are not bringing out some modern tech like bricks

Fed-Kun's army
haya = modesty in arabic
na'am = yes in arabic
She also said Wallahi in an earlier chapter, meaning By Allah
I wonder how the author came up with his language, if it's pulled by different languages or if it's the translator who's making these suggestions based on google translate

Fed-Kun's army
Communism but instead of one person controlling things, everybody can control things

Users who are viewing this thread