Sousei no Taiga - Vol. 4 Ch. 36 - Night Raid

Its okay Taiga, that just means youre not a BETA anymore, enjoy it buddy.

The left side of that leaders body does not look right. Pecs under the shoulder muscle? Lol nope, right side looks fine tho

Just today i was watching a video about prehistoric stuff and the anthropologist was talking about how there's a river that divides Spain in half basically and sapiens and neanderthals lived on different banks of that river for 10 000+ years without crossing it. (Until one sunny day sapiens finally crossed it and it did not end well for the other side i guess). Good times, good times.

Contributor
Taiga is so alpha now.

He just go in, don't waste time and don't hesitate anymore.
If he could go back to the original world, he would become someone famous.

Love the progression of the translators. From one man just doing google translate to an actual team. Thanks guys.
I am starting to get realy annoyed by the moralizing useless blonde bastard tho. In a world where its kill or be killed, you're still gonna think you're so much better than everyone else just because you never killed someone? He would've died agaes ago if not for people who killed their enemies.

Annoying blonde guy hope will learn his lesson of being a total ass to Taiga their saviour

Users who are viewing this thread