Sousei no Taiga - Vol. 7 Ch. 58 - Qualities of a Warrior

Dex-chan lover
Cant wait for the next chapter when the rating plummets down due to the one common thing in every of this author's manga.

Dex-chan lover
I love how this dude saw the girl he liked and risked his own life and his friends life like a dumbass I hope he dies
@depzdai What do you mean?

Dex-chan lover
"Look at that. He can think, react, and plan! Now watch me run like a retard straight through a tiny gap surrounded by enemies alone."

@rokegle135
They're probably referring to the main character (who looks the same each time) always being a useless nobody who ends up suddenly having incredible fighting instincts and nearly always coming out on top. It has happened here, the suicide island manga, Holyland, and the one with psychokinetic powers. (Can't remember the names of the suicide or superpower ones off the top of my head).

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, it is strange to say there is almost no technique for a tradition that's been practiced for thousands of years.

Dude acknowledges that skill, technique, and spirit are needed to succeed in fighting, but charges into the enemy without them anyway

Dex-chan lover
Ai-chan hopes the lack of Ren in the past chapters means Ren got killed during the village raid.

Users who are viewing this thread