Soushikikan to Watashi no Jijou - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Aggregator gang
I think I foresaw something or me just my imagination. Maybe he will see her in the marriage meeting. Thanks for the chapter.

Aggregator gang
just tell the old man you have someone that you like and on top of that SHE'S LIVING WITH YOU. OMG i'm so mad with the ML lack of communication skill but i'm curious on how cheesy this story will turn out daaaamn

Dex-chan lover
I can already picture it. He will go to the meeting, not giving the Belza daughter the time of day, pissing the family off. Then the protagonist comes in, he sees her, grabs her hands and then declare that he already has someone (her). She suddenly becomes the noble family's nemesis because of how the dude humiliated them. They can't attack him, but they will make it their life's purpose to attack her because she's a commoner who works as a waitress.

No, I have not read ahead. This is a common trope. If it really happens that way then I will definitely say, "That's too cliche".

@Karakuri1812
I absolutely agree. All this drama could've been avoided if only he said, "I already have someone". He's definitely not a pushover, so I find it breaking character for him to just accept the arrangement. Even if he has communication problem and didn't want to say that, he could've just threatened that he would not go. In the first place, is the boss his father? What right does he have to arbitrarily decide on the meeting?

But thanks for sharing, guys (referring to the translation team) and merry christmas.

Dex-chan lover
I have two predictions on how this will turn out.
One, Kate will see the gorgeous Elza and declare that "she's too beautiful, I'm no match" and run away, etc. etc.
Second, the arranged meeting is actually between Kate and the commander but no one said anything for some reason.
Or the cpmmander will meet Elza and she will fall in love with him but will become the villain and antagonize Kate.
Either way, this chapter was kinda annoying.

Next chapter, pretty please.
@Pocky8 Kate isn't jumping to conclusion, almost always
girl will always jump to conclusion, its normal

@HDNeptune she is jumping to conclusions. And it's especially frustrating when a relatively short talk could clear things up.

Fed-Kun's army
hahaha i'm annoyed too LKJDASLKJS JUST TALK!!! TO OTHER PEOPLE!!! Y'ALL!!

thank you very much for the update~

The brother is annoying too. Just leave her be, they are adults, if he goes after her after she disappears, so be it, if not - whatever. Ugh.

Supporter
Now I want a strawberry filled tart and chocolate latte. Or I realized that I've always wanted a strawberry filled tart and chocolate latte.

Users who are viewing this thread