Sousou no Frieren - Ch. 125 - Family

Dex-chan lover
WHY DID YOU LET HIM LIVE????

Edit: Honestly, someone breaks into your residence and puts a knife to your throat. That MF doesn't deserve to be breathing. I don't f**king care some sad-sack back story they have. They came in with the motive to end mine. End story.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Kinda feel bad for the old assassin, as much as he’s a killer, he was assigned and stayed loyal to a mission whose meaning he doesn’t even know. To some extent he and his comrades are also victims.

Pondering and dreading the meaninglessness of the actions from most of his life is probably a well deserved punishment for all his actions, especially when/if the regret finally hits. Plus he doesn’t have anyone left he can confide to so there’s also a solitude factor in it.

Double-page supporter
I mean, I think it's fair that they let him live. He could have very easily killed Frieren there, in exchange for his own life. Since his life in the village has seemingly become more important to him than his mission, I doubt he will go after them in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, the fact that this OLD DUDE bodied Frieren before she and Fern could react is hella scary.
It reminded me of Himmel with his high speed, which means that the upper limit of what the Warrior class can do, at least in speed, is certainly high. This highlights why vanguards are so important for mages.

Who knows what kind of monster human warriors are out there.

Users who are viewing this thread