Sousou no Frieren - kmtakpk's Frieren Koma (Doujinshi)

Dex-chan lover
Something to maybe bring up with the devs. There aren't chapter numbers but there needs to be some sort of implied order

Dex-chan lover
Something to maybe bring up with the devs. There aren't chapter numbers but there needs to be some sort of implied order
The devs...? I'm pretty sure that with other situations like this they are just uploaded sequentially in the order they were "published".

Dex-chan lover
The devs...? I'm pretty sure that with other situations like this they are just uploaded sequentially in the order they were "published".
That works too. If you want to keep the unordered nature of the chapters, there's ways of representing that as well but would require updates

Staff
Super Moderator
@Jatopian @PlanOfInaction I was eventually going to make a spreadsheet to get chapter numbers (based on when they were published as Jatopian mentioned) for this, but I was sped up when a mod asked for someone to make a chapter number list and showed off a report asking why is everything marked a oneshot. I made it and a Master Sheet that shows what's still not translated yet. The mod said they'll take a while to get around to fixing this though, so I might ask Spinning_Donuts to add in the chapter numbers himself, but he's busy with college.

Also, these chapters were all marked as oneshots instead of having chapter numbers which shouldn't happen unless "there's only 1 oneshot on a title page, or if the oneshot is a part of a larger manga but doesnt fit in any of the volumes". Since as you all have seen if someone tries to go to the next chapter...it doesn't happen. It kicks you to the title page.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
And now it's in long strip format for some reason. It's like the uploader is trying to be irritating.

Staff
Super Moderator
And now it's in long strip format for some reason. It's like the uploader is trying to be irritating.
That was actually my doing. One of the chapters not translated is one big long strip. Then there's the Poipiku chapter that was released as a long strip.

I'll remove the long strip tag, I shouldn't have added it since most chapters aren't this large. If Spinning ever scanlates them he can probably chop them into smaller strips.

Edit: My wording.

Attachments

• GHKOV1cawAAiK-j.jpg
    GHKOV1cawAAiK-j.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread