Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 11 Ch. 105 - Golem

Dex-chan lover
I thought the "Airplane" word came to be, cause of the existence of an actual airplane. Or perhaps, it had a different origin that I don't know of.
This might not be related, but it wasn't called "paper airplane" before, but "paper darts" (idk what the Chinese and Japanese call it) long before Wright brothers. So the idea/design already existed millenia before an actual airplane exist

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
17 million for homie who’s been dead 31 years??😭😭 i can see why tho 🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️

Dex-chan lover
Mimic being top 3 is wild but yet I love it xD
That said, why the hell is Aura there? I understand the South father being there, because he was being seen as a contrast to Stark's family, though I'm not sure why he was able to gain such popularity even now. But like Aura? She's really quite boring other than her OP mana that triumphed others, that eventually Frieren beat her in (really simply). I do admit her fight with Frieren is really cool but that's mainly from Frieren, not Aura.
I hope Soltar is able to make it on this chart, because she's a far more interesting demon that Aura will ever hope to achieve.
But why is my boys Eisen and Himmel not here? :( What a disservice to them!

Dex-chan lover
That said, why the hell is Aura there? I understand the South father being there, because he was being seen as a contrast to Stark's family, though I'm not sure why he was able to gain such popularity even now. But like Aura? She's really quite boring other than her OP mana that triumphed others, that eventually Frieren beat her in (really simply). I do admit her fight with Frieren is really cool but that's mainly from Frieren, not Aura.
I hope Soltar is able to make it on this chart, because she's a far more interesting demon that Aura will ever hope to achieve.
The most likely answer.....

People think She's hot

How does a man that has been dead for 31 years get 17 million votes am I halucinating?

Also W to the hero of the south for getting eighth place even tho he only got shown in a few pages

Dex-chan lover
31 years? This last year has past fast. BTW I wished that only once Frieren would get an amazing grimoire
Also lol at how the mimc raised from #100 to #3

Dex-chan lover
You probably mean Heiter at the end there, since Himmel got first place.

Users who are viewing this thread