Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 11 Ch. 99 - Offence x Defence

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the Sages of Destruction are stronger than the Demon King? Because like Frieren has an experience defeating Demon King, but these Sages are still going after her

Dex-chan lover
Man Frieren never fucking ceases to amaze.
Can we please appreciate the fact she was on roughly equal footing / at some disadvantage all while suppressing her mana?
Demon sage curse? Eh give me some centuries and I'll come up with a counter when needed.
Mad scientist Demon trying to provoke (yes provoke as I don't think Frieren took her bait, instead so baited her) me? Get rekt :dogkek:

I love the fact that it was stated how strong is Frieren, to the point that she could easily defeat any demon through the years of how magic has advanced and how she let others fight to learn. I'm sure she could easily have killed Macht after learning from their first fight and his 100 years of memories she watched and that's why I think Solitär is an amazing foe, she doesn't know her and that's why she's been giving Frieren so much fight to defeat her, I can't even recall how bad Frieren has looked in a fight.

Dex-chan lover
Now why would you think it's a good idea to make "Frieren the Slayer" mad?

Users who are viewing this thread