Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 12 Ch. 110 - The Hero Party

Dex-chan lover
I will prepare the necessary amount of mental fortitude when this arc end but i think I'll fail cause I can't hold my tears already.

Aggregator gang
Now I understand why Himmel keeps entrusting everything to Frieren from all the previous chapters. He's confident that Frieren would still be alive or won't be killed because he's already met the future version of Frieren

Dex-chan lover
Detour fanatic is truly peak hero because you would rather progress with sub quest or new quest than focus on main quest.

Dex-chan lover
the ultimate "detour fanatic". I'd go insane with him :kek:
He's just trying to get all achievements and 100% completion, complete with all collectibles, side quests, rewards, and recruitable party members.

Group Leader
These time-travelling chapters are amazing, Himmel is awesome because he is showing endless willpower and positivity towards the defeat of demons. Majority of us doesn't have such willpower, we r gotta admit it.

Dex-chan lover
What an awful hero. Imagine how long people must be suffering because he can't focus and do the main quest.

Me who has never once defeated Alduin and instead does literally everything else in skyrim (and does every side quest possible in other RPG games

Well, I guess it's also important to be overleveled...

Dex-chan lover
Good lord, Himmel is exactly the way I end up playing RPG's..accept everything, main quest can wait.

Dex-chan lover
Fern and Stark really resemble the hero party... Frieren must be happy

Dex-chan lover
I suppose I'm a bit confused: This is a person who thought nothing of a 50 year frame of time, now she suddenly wants to go back immediately?

She could literally go back the long way I suppose, but I suppose that also might cause a time paradox....though I wonder whether that even "matters" in this setting

Group Leader
What an awful hero. Imagine how long people must be suffering because he can't focus and do the main quest.

Me who has never once defeated Alduin and instead does literally everything else in skyrim (and does every side quest possible in other RPG games

Well, I guess it's also important to be overleveled...
Consider side quests as skilling up for main quest, lol. :dogkek:

Fed-Kun's army
I suppose I'm a bit confused: This is a person who thought nothing of a 50 year frame of time, now she suddenly wants to go back immediately?

She could literally go back the long way I suppose, but I suppose that also might cause a time paradox....though I wonder whether that even "matters" in this setting
I suppose it’s not that she doesn’t want to spend more time with Himmel and the bunch, but that she’s worried her staying in the past risks changing the timeline (and killing Stark and Fern). The longer the she stay, the more likely she might accidentally change something important

Dex-chan lover
Well, she should have some idea of how long it will take. She said before that the next week was a blur, so whatever it is they need to do for her to go back should take a week... however, that's time traveling with Fate (unable to change the past). I imagine Frieren has no idea if she can do something different than what she did before 'the original time her future self did it'

Users who are viewing this thread