Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 13 Ch. 118 - Fiala Toll

Dex-chan lover
Considering Heiter's goddess blessing is so strong I wonder if he can just negate's macht curse

Whelp. The future might actually changed now. Looking forward to what Solitar do with <some> knowledge of the future

Double-page supporter
Damn. Refusing the kiss even though he could have gotten it. On top of that he proved his dominance and physical prowess by nearly killing a demon even in the dream beyond his wildest fantasies. What a true hero of legend.
Really makes you want to know more about the heros party and their full journey to beat the Demon Lord.
Fuck that sounds amazing right now

Whelp. The future might actually changed now. Looking forward to what Solitar do with <some> knowledge of the future
I will be disappointed if the future change. I hate time travel stuff, that's also why I came to hate solo leveling.

Time travel sucks!

Thinking about the demon skill to create an illusion of inner dream for its individual target, I am curious why there is Frieren in Himmel dream. How are their illusions connected?! This could mean their bonds are very very deep. I have a slight hope that Frieren, deep down in her heart, has a love for Himmel. The demon would have notice this. Troublesome...

Dex-chan lover
Damn that first page and the illusion cut deep, kudos to them keeping their composure (and to the best pals outside keeping shit together otherwise they would all be dead)

Dex-chan lover
The dream is supposed to represent someone's greatest paradise, an idyllic dream as he put it. They were both in the same dream. Dream is their wedding. =>=>=> Their feelings were mutual!!! They just chose to not act upon them. Also, she was SOOO into that kiss, despite having doubts about the reality of the situation

Double-page supporter
Frieren going along with the illusion and trying to kiss Himmel even though she knows they’re under it 😤

Frieren never learning about the existence of Tod’s planet consuming curse, which should be activating in the present fairly soon, is pretty wild. I wonder if they’re gonna run into her soon in the north or if it’ll be a last minute thing several years into the future. Maybe they’ll tie Sein back into the party by him detecting it early on before it actually activates, and him hunting down the source of the curse like he did with the sleeping plant.

Last edited:
so both of them share that dream, huh? thats neat, ill assume that frieren, in fact, love himmel back by now. dont disturb me, let me indulge on this fantasy

Dex-chan lover
Goddamnit, the arc is over? Now we have to go back to Fern and Stark? Why can't we stay with Himmel, Heiter, and Eisen, they're way better and I liked seeing Himmel and Frieren flirt. This entire arc really has been the best thing to happen in this manga maybe ever. I enjoyed this so, so much, and I'm very sad to see it go. Frieren has such incredible chemistry with the Hero party that it feels like a waste to return to her newer party that just... doesn't connect with me in the same way.

Ah well. At least Frieren x Fern is endgame.

Dex-chan lover
it didn't change solitar is still dead this event was part of the plan for the demon race to survive.

Users who are viewing this thread