Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - The Hero of the Village

Fed-Kun's army
Awesome chapter as always. Love Fern telling her master to take only 3 treasures.

Even with a happy chapter like this, the flashbacks to the heroes party which was like almost a century(?) ago still gives feels.

Dex-chan lover
Eternity is ephemeral
mVE7bq4.png

Dex-chan lover
This guy just overlevelled 🤣

Also, considering that the “core” of this manga is Frieren and her consideration of time (that influences her relationship with other people) the exchange with the warrior is really something else. 👏🏻

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4P2N5fyqbo

don't you hate it when you had a bit too much fun playing a game... and somehow got yourself overleveled even up to the final boss...

Fed-Kun's army
Amazing. All these stories of memories that live further than the person themselves. Melancholic, but comforting. Even the smallest of things can affect the people around you, and can leave a mark on eternity.

She's gonna connect with all her friends disciples. And then we get so see them die as well.

@CptBst
I think title plays more to Himmel funeral. I mean literally this story and her adventure starts at his funeral.
So maybe there is better fate for new party and Funeral accepting her feelings.

Supporter
Just in case no one pointed it out last chapter already: All the names are German words and Stark means powerful so him being op was a twist that was obvious for several reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread