Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - The Hero of the Village

Aggregator gang
"It's small" says the girl looking at the completely flaccid member, not knowing that they grow at least twice as big when erect.

Man the hero party was such a good group of friends. I'm really enjoying watching her travel, making new connections at the same time as learning more about her old ones. I'm really glad the author made one of the members a dwarf so she could still have at least one person to reminisce with – the story'd be a lot more depressing otherwise.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like the 'hero party' will form again, but this time, Freiren will appreciate her new party.

I hope, at least.

Freiren's reaction when looting the Dragon's nest is priceless... and her face when she's told "take only 3" even more.
Reminds me of the first time I genuinely killed my first dragon in Ultima Online over a decade ago. My reaction to looting the corpse was pretty much the same as Freiren's. :p

Dex-chan lover
No matter how many times I come back to this chapter, it has the same impact as when I first read it.

Dex-chan lover
well Stark is his name so no surpises there, but the little panel with Fern holding onto the Tree was great

Dex-chan lover
The deadpan yet sweet and innocent humor, plus the bittersweet atmosphere that Freiren's memories bring everytime we reflect on one of the values their ultimate journey has brought... it makes me choke up and I love it so much 😭

Users who are viewing this thread