Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Northern Barrier

Dex-chan lover
reading this manga had made me think about something i never really thought about. in all the stories that i have read where long lived species appear in, i never really took the time to think if how they would feel when people pass away of old age. especially the ones where the MC falls in love with an elf or another long lived species. i would love it if those series would mention something about that.

Dex-chan lover
Fun interaction between the kids of the group, and also him intimidating that one guy. Good chap.

Aggregator gang
@Ryu12 Well, Dungeon Meshi. Without going into spoiler territory, in the current chapters it seems that Marcille (the elf of the party) dislikes the idea of outliving others, and due to a certain... creature's involvement with the party, it appears to be turning into a plot ploint. Chapter 65 for the curious, but without knowing the story you won't understand the implications of their little chat.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, that guard is tall as hell. It's good that he's doing his job properly, despite the intimidating look.

Jesus, captain of the guard is like 10ft tall, not even exaggerating. THICC

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for translating! I think @KireiCake should set up a kofi instead of a patreon page.

Dex-chan lover
That guard was an absolute god damn unit. I'm glad we didn't have another timeskip, though. As unfortunate as it is for Frieren, it would just remind me of her companions' mortality all over again.

Aggregator gang
Im not even sure why i like this manga. but i like it, and i like it. for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
50Ie84d.png

Master of Stealth Frieren

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the chapter! I'm loving the moments between Fern and Stark!

Fed-Kun's army
That guard captain was THICC, wanted to see hin without the helmet tho...

Dex-chan lover
mmmm, that's brought up in a few LN like Spice and Wolf or Jack of all trades (more done in passing in the latter since the issue for her was more that she existed for so long before meeting him without actually living rather than what happens after. Still talking about the same solution though.) Generally, the solution they come up with is that, even if the husband is gone, the kids will keep her company...kinda like what they're doing here but with her party.

Dex-chan lover
Frieren thought she finally would have a few years to chill, but they ruined it. Poor Frieren.

le3

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
Lmao @Fuko that's what I heard in my head when I saw the guard.

Guess Fern and Stark gonna keep Frieren from skipping a decade or two in her narrative ☺️

Dex-chan lover
That ice cream is unmistakable smaller.
Just like many other retail products. Price up, size down.

"The passage of time is most cruel, isn't it..."

Users who are viewing this thread